Pages

a photographer talks

Friday, February 19, 2010

DAY 8

It is still the winter Olympics but it looks like spring here on the East Side of Vancouver. Grinder and I are watching curling, love the circles, know little of the game. Grinder is watching me. Took a photo with my Mac. Already bought tickets this morning to the BJM who play here June 18, their first tour date was last night in Australia.



I like the stark B&W of this photo taken while walking into the down town today. The white is light coming through small spaces in the security fence to the left.



Choose



I was looking for colour and found it. I love the coke bottle art piece at the trading post.







I don't often photograph peoples art, unless to do so but both the coke bottle and this mask, love was involved and I needed to take an image. I will need to go back and get the names of those who made them. ♥




The ads seem to have figured out, well today, that I do not have an industrial grinder need and am blogging about my Olympic walks and travels.




Hal Willner's Neil Young Project









and home now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers