a photographer talks
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hold still Grinder this is the last day.
secret meeting place to watch the game, eh?
Canada takes first blood, red # eh?
and the second period has started eh?
Goal 2 for Canada eh?
We won gold today, amazing time at the pub. Canada won gold and Keith would have wanted to be there, I was for him. ♥ The city has gone nuts, as it should, just saw Younge and Dundas, they have been closed off.
A demo at Hastings and Main has shut down a large section of the east side, with Cambie closed for the closing ceremonies.
looking toward down town
Neil, Nardwuar and me in Vancouver a few years ago, nice to see Neil signing Long May You Run.
- 30 -
- Day 17
- day 16
- day 15
- Day 14
- DAY 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- DAY 8
- day 7Grinder walked across my D.O.A. letters for t...
- Total is day 6Grinder and I are still here, I took...
- Day 5Nice chart of events sent out by Uncleweed to...
- DAY 4Well today finds Grinder and I on the couch. ...
- Still day 3 and out and about, just so sunny and n...
- day 3Grinder and I are on the couch, me scanning S...
- day 2
- ▼ February (17)