Pages

a photographer talks

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

1 week from today

I think my mind is not really able to understand that I will be in London this time next week. I think back to going there alone when I was a teenager and how it just happened. Waving goodbye to mom and dad, getting on the plane and going, easy it was. Maybe in someways it was all a mystery to me, a door that I just walked though. I am not saying I was not excited, I was just not scared. Now not so sure.


I need to get one of those plugs to changed whatever we have here into current that will charge my electric crap. computer, battery chargers, iPhone. See worry, does it come because I am an adult, I thought I was when I went over with D.O.A. but traveling in a pack has it's distractions.

There are a few things I want to do there, most of all just be there, and yes see Anton and his band The Brian Jonestown Massacre. That is why I am going.

London in 1963 was the centre of the universe. I will look for a photo of me there beaming.

1981 with D.O.A. was an invasion, Dead Kennedys and D.O.A at the Lyceum.



Now I just need to pack.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bev, when you have a chance, can you shoot me an email. I was wondering if you know anything about this comic - http://www.canadiancomicsarchive.ca/?p=113

    my email is inkstudsradio @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the old photo of you. The three lions?

    ReplyDelete

Followers