Some weeks are slow and others oh my. This week is stacking up to be quite busing and so was last week. Bookcamp last Friday at SFU Harbour Centre http://bookcampvan.pbworks.com/
Last year I went to mostly ebook things, this year not so much, this one at 2 - 2:45 was well worth it "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Working in Publishing (Kevin Williams)" and Tools, "Tips and Technology for Content Creation and Curation (Monique Trottier)."
I walked there and back because I was sure the cost of parking would quickly offset the fact that the event was free. Check out the link and it on their mailing list.
a photographer talks
- Night of The Undead part 4 (bands 13, 14)
- Night of The Undead part 3 (bands 9,10,11,12)
- Night of the Undead part 2 (bands 5,6,7,8)
- Night of the Undead (bands 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Randy Quaid part 2
- Public or Private
- Grinder & I are waiting for DeadTV
- DEADTV - Anton Newcombe
- Strange Powers: Stephin Merritt and The Magnetic F...
- The Yellow Bittern: The Life and Times of Liam Cla...
- Wed - Rejoice and Shout at VIFF
- Wed - Baby Arabia at VIFF
- VIFF 2nd movie is A Drummer's Dream
- VIFF 2nd day movie is A drummer's Dream
- VIFF 1st movie amazing - Microphone
- To the woman who asked Rampage who the two grannie...
- Bookcamp 2010
- Vancouver International Film Festival
- ▼ October (19)