Total is day 6
Grinder and I are still here, I took the morning photo of him.
I put on my vintage Hudson Bay coat and headed to the first taping of the Colbert show near the Science Centre/Russian House. If you are going to the second taping wear waterproof boots, I did not.
Michael Buble is to be a guest on this 1st show, to air next week. I was just lucky some of the people next to me said "you're not Stephen Colbert", and Michael stopped and said "no".
Interviewed at W2 this afternoon, my photo of the others on stage from the stage. We all have art on display at W2. You can view it at 112 West Hastings Street at the W2 Community Media Centre.
the golden boy Shaun
Grinder and I say goodnight, day 7 comes soon.
a photographer talks
- Day 17
- day 16
- day 15
- Day 14
- DAY 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- DAY 8
- day 7Grinder walked across my D.O.A. letters for t...
- Total is day 6Grinder and I are still here, I took...
- Day 5Nice chart of events sent out by Uncleweed to...
- DAY 4Well today finds Grinder and I on the couch. ...
- Still day 3 and out and about, just so sunny and n...
- day 3Grinder and I are on the couch, me scanning S...
- day 2
- ▼ February (17)