I woke up this morning and found twitter covered in tweets and retweets from CNN and others regarding an 8.8 earthquake in Chile and an alarm going of on the Hawaiian islands for a Tsunami heading throughout the Pacific Basin and Grinder checking out birds.
got it covered, also cat food and litter for Grinder The Cat.
W2 is having a party
Hard Rock Miners at the W2 Party
Sometimes the camera just takes the photo found this untaken photo loaded in to my computer, must have taken it while trying to load in photos.
While walking back to my car the streets were alive in Gastown, amazing colours and people. We must have gone down the Rabbit Hole.
The people in the lineup to Gastown bars are wearing Canadian Flags, Go Canada Go.
a photographer talks
- Day 17
- day 16
- day 15
- Day 14
- DAY 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- DAY 8
- day 7 Grinder walked across my D.O.A. letters for...
- Total is day 6 Grinder and I are still here, I to...
- Day 5 Nice chart of events sent out by Uncleweed ...
- DAY 4 Well today finds Grinder and I on the couch...
- Still day 3 and out and about, just so sunny an...
- day 3 Grinder and I are on the couch, me scanni...
- day 2
- ▼ February (17)