Now double number, and one well watered and fed cat Grinder, the flying poop monkey as Keith used to call him.
Today was my son's birthday, they picked me up and we headed into downtown this was our first stop and he opened some presents, he is showing off his new ring on his middle finger, it was a running joke all day, 'do you want to see my new ring.'
It was very crowded on Robson Street, the crowds were so red and white.
2 chairs and a table at the energy smart place.
these two very different stores with me in the middle.
My day ends at a pub with friends, the is Dave, and he is having a good time, Canada did not win tonight but fun had by all.
Grinder and I are tired little beings who need our sleep.
a photographer talks
- Day 17
- day 16
- day 15
- Day 14
- DAY 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- DAY 8
- day 7 Grinder walked across my D.O.A. letters for...
- Total is day 6 Grinder and I are still here, I to...
- Day 5 Nice chart of events sent out by Uncleweed ...
- DAY 4 Well today finds Grinder and I on the couch...
- Still day 3 and out and about, just so sunny an...
- day 3 Grinder and I are on the couch, me scanni...
- day 2
- ▼ February (17)