It is still the winter Olympics but it looks like spring here on the East Side of Vancouver. Grinder and I are watching curling, love the circles, know little of the game. Grinder is watching me. Took a photo with my Mac. Already bought tickets this morning to the BJM who play here June 18, their first tour date was last night in Australia.
I like the stark B&W of this photo taken while walking into the down town today. The white is light coming through small spaces in the security fence to the left.
I was looking for colour and found it. I love the coke bottle art piece at the trading post.
I don't often photograph peoples art, unless to do so but both the coke bottle and this mask, love was involved and I needed to take an image. I will need to go back and get the names of those who made them. ♥
The ads seem to have figured out, well today, that I do not have an industrial grinder need and am blogging about my Olympic walks and travels.
Hal Willner's Neil Young Project
and home now
a photographer talks
- Day 17
- day 16
- day 15
- Day 14
- DAY 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- DAY 8
- day 7Grinder walked across my D.O.A. letters for t...
- Total is day 6Grinder and I are still here, I took...
- Day 5Nice chart of events sent out by Uncleweed to...
- DAY 4Well today finds Grinder and I on the couch. ...
- Still day 3 and out and about, just so sunny and n...
- day 3Grinder and I are on the couch, me scanning S...
- day 2
- ▼ February (17)