Pages

a photographer talks

Sunday, September 26, 2010

the last month

One of the best parts of August this year was the PNE. It is OK in the rain but amazing in the sun. The 1st time I went there was with my son. his wife, her sister and her sister's children. We all walked around watched parades, my son and kids went on rides, I took photos everywhere. This is the 1st year my son, hand on the right got a pirate on his thumb nail that's mine on the left.


me and my son pirates everywhere


PNE 2010

That is my son and his wife. There was no amount of pleading with me would get me on the roller coaster for 2010. It has been a long time. I love sharing the PNE with them. There are few things we all do together and these few hours are fun.


Twinkle # 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers