Pages

a photographer talks

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing seems right

Today is April 5, 2011.

Early this morning, I was awoken from sleep and came down stairs into the living room.

Almost every other night I take my laptop to bed, but last nite I was fretting about an email I did not get so I closed it and left it behind.

I usually leave the laptop open on the bed to Deadtv, waiting for Anton's project to start where he plays some of the best music in the world.

Anton interviewing Bobby from the Warlocks Dec 1, 2010 Bang Bang Club Berlin.

This interview with Bobby from the Warlocks being interviewed by Anton used to come on when he was not broadcasting, and it could be turned off. Now we have an interview with Jon the artist.

This morning at 1:20 AM something woke me and called me to the computer. I know it was Anton, not that I had too, he was just saying.

This is a photo of me watching Deadtv last night.

deadtv tonite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers